Tagged, and missing you all
This is getting heavy. But I do miss you all--I miss sharing your daily insights, and adding my own to the heapful goodness. I hope I can get back to that soon. But naps have been sadly scarce, and nighttime sleep? Alas.
My novel has ground to a halt, same as this blog, same as my morning pages. I long to move them all into motion again soon--my rocks up the hill of Nothing.
Thinking a lot about fear, but nothing gels into a post. Maybe because the fear is so pervasive, it's almost like trying to grasp mist in my fingers. Short version--I am afraid. And I am tired of being afraid.
One thought has risen to the forefront, again and again. It feels important, even as I struggle to really understand it.
Fear doesn't say anything meaningful about who you are, or your possibilities, or your personhood. It is just...fear.
A dear friend tagged me, so I'll use that as a way to ease back into my home. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, more Thankful than mine was.
One word responses:
1. Yourself: discontent
2. Your partner: busy
3. Your hair: curly
4. Your mother: critical
5. Your father: hiding
6. Your favorite item: book
7. Your dream last night: meaningful
8. Your favorite drink: coffee
9. Your dream car: Mini
10. The room you are in: chaos
11. Your ex: lost
12. Your fear: meaninglessness
13. What you want to be in 10 years: writing
14. Who you hung out with last night: friend
15. What you're not: vapid
16. Muffins: apple
17: One of your wish list items: time
18: Time: hunger
19. The last thing you did: read
20. What you are wearing: pjs
21. Your favorite weather: sunny
22. Your favorite book: many
23. The last thing you ate: scone
24. Your life: Sisyphean
25. Your mood: longing
26. Your best friend: brilliant
27. What you're thinking about right now: sadness
28. Your car: fear
29. What you are doing at the moment: listing
30. Your summer: joyous
31. Your relationship status: still
32. What is on your TV: nothing
33. What is the weather like: unseasonable
34. When was the last time you laughed: today
Totally optional Tagging :)--Jessie, Alexandra