Friday, October 23, 2009

Thoughts in search of a blog post



*Madam has a serious girl crush on another little girl in her classroom. She pretends to be this girl at home, talks rapturously about their playtime in school, and has even chosen attire based on whether it resembled something the Beloved had worn to school.

*This is seriously adorable.


*And after spending a few minutes with Beloved's mom, let me share my own Mommy Crush. I so want to be her friend. I've made some overtures, which have not been entirely rebuffed. So I live in hope.


*If isolation is the dream killer, well...I should be living in an Endless Day. It's not that bad, but I am lonely. Part of that is moving to a new neighborhood. It shouldn't make as big a difference as it has. And yet. I find myself staring out the kitchen window a great deal and chatting with squirrels. (Insert Nuts joke here)


*One thing I would like to do is start a writing group. I work better when I have some support (and the occasional deadline). Anyone know anyone interested in a virtual group?


*This probably would have worked better when I was more involved in the Blogosphere. Oh
well...have to start somewhere.

*Speaking of deadlines...Nanowrimo is coming! I am excited/nervous/apprehensive/slightly nauseous about the whole thing. I have an idea, but no real outline or scenes sketched out yet.


*Luckily, I still have a week.

*Unfortunately, I'll be extremely busy with family for that time.


*But there are always nights, and I really, really want to write something.


*There is no real way to end a post like this.


*Except, well...like this.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi friends,
I think this is a proper job site which provides better jobs for anyone. But search Jobs In Bangalore gives better jobs for people of India.

11:22 PM, November 10, 2009  
Blogger Tinker said...

How is the writing going? Wishing you lots of happy NaNoWriMo words.

6:17 AM, November 11, 2009  
Blogger paris parfait said...

I miss reading your blog. Hope you're busily writing away to delight us all. Happy holidays to you and yours!

7:34 AM, December 24, 2009  
Blogger Amelia Rice said...

Do you still need to type with one hand? I thought it meant your hand was cut off.

4:03 PM, April 17, 2011  
Anonymous Drifter Herbert said...

i like yr writing style=]

11:22 AM, May 14, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

for quality stage curtains and other event goods like projection screens and the connection wires etc you can visit ..
Curtain for School Stage and Church

1:57 AM, February 07, 2013  
Blogger Mrinaal Datt said...

Haha!
Amazing how our thoughts jump from one thing to another. Interesting post.

11:06 AM, March 24, 2013  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.zainabelectronics.pk is one of the largest and leading online shopping company operating in Pakistan. Zainabelectronics offers a wide range of products to Pakistani market, enabling its client to select range of quality goods to their needs.

Our web portal offers easy and fast access to different quality brands. Zainabelectronics offers delivery all over the country and delivering orders with in 24-48 hours of working days.

Zainabelectronics offers range of products like 3D & LCD/LED , Electronics accessories, Split Air Conditioner , Front Loading Fully Automatic Washing Machines, Top Loading Fully Automatic Washing machine, office products, Twin Tub Semi Automatic Washing Machine , watches,dryer Machine etc and thousands of more goods

Stay connected to our updating products by subscribing our news letter, joining us on facebook, twitter and stay tuned to the latest offers and Zainabelectronics news.

6:24 AM, November 09, 2013  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gebze removals and office moving evko should be done with the transport
There is one in my shipping service elevator
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
İzmit nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliye
Darıca nakliyat
Darıca taşıma
Darıca evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
to thank

2:28 AM, November 05, 2014  
Anonymous عيون said...

Really Thanks for this post

3:46 PM, December 03, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home